Friday, April 23, 2010

The End of this Blog :(

So, my friends, the time has come to say goodbye to my bargain blog. I had a lot of fun updating all of you on the many deals I came across this past year. However, I've decided to retire my blog to pursue a little dream I've had. I am in the process of getting licensed and set up and getting the word out about the preschool I intend to start in my home this fall. I'm really excited about this new adventure, but between being a mommy and working on this project, I need to say goodbye to my blog and focus on those things. I will probably leave this blog up at least for a little while so that if any of you use it to link to the other great blogs out there, you can continue to do so. At some point down the road I will probably delete it all together, but it'll be a while. I wish you all the best and thanks for the fun this past year! :) If you happen to be in the Co Spgs area and have a child or know of children in search of a preschool for next year, I'd love to chat with you about my new preschool! Cheers! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sad, but good for you. If you were still here, you would have two crazy little boys to add to your list. Good luck with the adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in your preschool. Please send me an email and we can talk! blaznbelle@msn.com
    Thanks, Beth

    ReplyDelete