Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tackle Me Tuesday Results

OK, so I tackled kind of a small project this week...because I had a lot of other things going on today, but I tackled it nonetheless. Here are the before, during and after shots of my cabinet that had been taken over by Christmas projects that I did with my kids over the holidays. How did your projects go??

The mess that became my cabinet, that I raced to hold shut when my toddler tried to open it for fear of everything tumbling out...


Everything dumped onto the floor to be sorted through...


The items that made the cut and got to stay. The rest went into the garbage, or into a project container for next Christmas...in a much more organized fashion than they were in this cabinet.


I promise to take on something more impressive next week!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this idea. Great job! I love the tackle me Tuesdays. And no small project is too small for me.

    ReplyDelete