Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Have you Joined Vocalpoint Yet??


If you haven't...you should. Vocalpoint is a great way to try out new and existing products for free or cheap. Just go HERE to get signed up. It's totally free, and once you're signed up they'll send you great samples and coupons through the mail and e-mail. I've been a member since May and here are a few of the things I can think of that I've received:

Coupon for a FREE box of Rice Krispies plus $1/1 coupons to share with friends
Coupon for $2/1 Pantene shampoo or conditioner plus $1/1 coupons to share with friends
Free sample of Kashi Sunshine cereal plus great coupons to share
Free sample of Swash Smooth It Out with coupons
$1/1 Sunkist tuna pouch coupon (available NOW to print if you get signed up!)

I know that there have been several other coupons and samples, but I can't think of all of them at the moment. The point is, you should definitely sign up, and I'm not saying that to earn myself anything. I get absolutely NOTHING for convincing you to sign up - other than the pleasure of knowing that lots of my friends in blog land are also receiving fun freebies! :)

1 comment:

  1. I, too, am a member and since I am 41 (ahem...) they sent me some anti-aging wrinkle cream worth $50 a jar!! They sent two jars. I don't know whether to be offended or glad...
    It does ease the budget to get good freebies.

    ReplyDelete