Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Clearance Updates


(sorry for the poor picture quality - all I had with me was my cell phone)
Today I hit 2 different Target stores here in the Springs. The north one on Powers, and the one at Academy and Platte. The north store still had lots of Christmas cards, stockings, and ornaments. The Academy/Platte store had a lot more stuff including tons of white Christmas lights, lots of wrapping paper, gift boxes, bows, gift tags, etc. It is all marked down to 90% off, so now's the time to get whatever you need! Also, I checked toy clearance at both stores and it was still at 30% off.

I also stopped in to the Hobby Lobby at Powers/Barnes and their Christmas stuff is 80% off and they still had a decent amount of stuff left - some wrapping paper, gift bags, lots of ornaments, etc. The only thing I bought were some ceramic nativity ornaments for my kids to paint next year. I got them for like 10 cents each.

I'm guessing that these stores have similar mark downs in other regions/states, please feel free to leave a comment and let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment