Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snuggle Fabric Softener Sheets - FREE plus overage


What do these 4 boxes of Snuggle fabric softener have in common?? They were all FREE plus overage during my trip to Wal-Mart today. They are priced at $1.87 each (40 ct boxes), and the $2/1 coupon from last Sunday's (12/6) Red Plum insert made them free plus a .13 moneymaker! I purchased several other things, so the extra .52 came in handy! If you didn't get the paper last Sunday, these coupons are available like crazy on Ebay. I'm not sure what the ones up for bid are going for, but I saw the option to buy 12 coupons for $3.99 with free shipping. $3.99 for 12 boxes of Snuggle softener sheets is not bad at all! And, when you consider the overage of $1.56 on 12 boxes, you're actually paying $2.43 for 12 boxes!

**Please keep in mind that Wal-Mart prices vary by region, although I will say that it's been my experience that our prices here in CO are often higher than those that I see other people posting, so I'm going to hope that yours are the same or better, but I make no guarantees! :)

4 comments:

  1. Do the stores there really pay you the overage? Here, if something costs 90 cents but I have a dollar off coupon, they'll give it to me for free, but they won't give me the extra 10 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely depends on the store and even on the cashier sometimes, but typically at Wal-Mart, they give me the overage. Target and Walgreens often price adjust to match the price of the item. The commissary always gives overage - it's even part of their coupon policy to do so....so, it just depends. I'd love to hear about others' experience with overage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the fabric softener on sale, or is that the regular price? I'm just wondering if I have enough time to order coupons in if the sale may be ending soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristalyn, this is the regular price here, so yours ought to be something close to that. :)

    ReplyDelete