Tuesday, December 15, 2009

AWESOME Safeway Deals!



Remember the gift card that Safeway sent that I mentioned previously?? Well, I received it and I put it to great use on some things that we really needed that were available at great prices! I got a BIG box of Huggies diapers that were on sale for $18.99 last week. I used a $3/1 insert coupon plus a $1.50 e-coupon so that brought the price down to $14.49. I was also able to get 2 nice beef chuck round roasts during the sale last week for $9.14 (for both). This week I used the rest of the gift card to get 5 boxes of Wheat Thins and Ritz crackers from the buy 5, save $5 deal that is good through today. (New ads start tomorrow) I used 5 of the $1/1 coupons from the 11/8 SS insert, and after the $5 instant savings, I only paid .49 per box for the Ritz bits peanut butter crackers and Wheat Thins. Hurry, you still have time to get in on that deal before the day ends!

Thanks again to Safeway for the gift card - it definitely helped the budget out, and came at a great time as we're finishing up our Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment