Monday, November 9, 2009

140 Return Address Labels for Only $3 Shipped!




Hey everybody, with the holidays coming up, I wanted to let you all know about a great deal on return address labels. In the top left corner of my blog there is a little widget with info about vistaprint labels. Just click on it to order some. I just created some really cute holiday ones for our Christmas cards, and they were free + $3 shipping - not bad in my opinion! These are a few of the options, but there are literally hundreds of others - holiday and otherwise!

2 comments:

  1. I posted a comment yesterday, but I don't think it posted for some reason. I was just wondering if there is a code you have to enter to get this deal. I wentt on the website and tried to place an order, but when I go to check out it charges me 3.99 for the labels and another 3.00 for shipping

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should not need a code at all to get this deal. Has anybody else had this issue??? I'm looking into it and I'll get back to you!

    ReplyDelete