Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm Back!

OK, so I apologize for the LONG delay since my last post. I think things have finally settled down a little bit and my kids are mostly well, so I'm going to get back to blogging. However, going forward I probably will not do ad reviews for all of the local stores each week. I may do some on occasion when there are great promotions available, but in general I am going to keep it more to the random deals and freebies and printable coupons that the majority of you reading this can take advantage of. So, here goes!!



First, here's how you can get REALLY cheap Skippy peanut butter at Target:
Skippy is priced at $2.04
Take in your Walgreen's ad and price match to get it for $1.66 each.
Then, use the $1/1 Target coupon HERE bringing it down to .66
And, use the .40/1 manufacturer coupon from the 10/4 RP insert to get it for .24 each!
I don't know about all of you, but we go through some serious peanut butter at our house! By the way, if you don't want to mess with price matching, you can still use the 2 coupons and get it for .64 each.

Stay tuned for more posts later today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment