Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Swagbucks is Rolling Out Some Fun New Things!


Swagbucks contacted me and asked me to share the news with my readers that they are rolling out a few new things. The biggest thing is their new toolbar that is compatible with IE, Firefox and Safari. It has some fun new add ons like games and e-mail notifiers. It is available as of today - September 1st! Go HERE to download it. The best part - Swagbucks will be releasing a new code every day in September, and you can only get it through the toolbar. That's 30 free swagbucks!

If you have not yet signed up for swagbucks, go HERE and do so today! Be sure to use the code "bethswagcode" (all lower case, do not include the quotes) and you will get 3 swagbucks for signing up and 2 for using the code. That means you're only 40 swagbucks away from your first $5 Amazon gift card (or you're on your way to tons of other fun prizes from the SwagStore. I have lost count of how many $5 Amazon gift cards I've received through this program, but I can tell you that I just bought $54 worth of items for my baby's first birthday, and I paid $4 out of pocket. Swagbucks covered the other $50!!

I know I've talked about swagbucks several times before, but I just can't get enough. It's free to sign up, and you basically earn swagbucks for doing the normal internet searches that you would normally do anyway on a site like Google or any of the other search engines out there. Then, when you've earned enough, you redeem them for prizes.

So, that's the scoop - hope you're all enjoying swagbucks by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment