Monday, September 21, 2009

Spray N Wash Deal at Safeway


If you have a Safeway nearby, they have a great deal on Spray N Wash right now. The price is $1.49 per bottle IF you buy 3. You must buy 3 to get that price. Then, there were .50/1 coupons in the 9/13 SS insert. After doubles, that makes them only .49 per bottle. I don't know about all of you, but I go through a LOT of this stuff! This deal is available until early October sometime, so you've got plenty of time to stock up!

By the way, my blog is not going away, but I'm probably going to have a slow week this week since I wasn't able to send my computer in last week - it's going out today. I will still try to post anything really fabulous for you, though. Also, going forward I will probably be doing a much more abbreviated version of the weekly ad reviews and only covering the major highlights for the local grocery stores. Thanks for your patience while I took a little break!

No comments:

Post a Comment