Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Something's Got to Give

To all of my loyal readers - you're the best! I apologize for the lack of updates lately. Part of the issue is that my laptop is having problems and I'm about to send it in for some work. The other part of the problem is that life has taken over and lately I have just had to cut out some of my blogging time. So, I've decided that this carpooling, preschool teaching, school volunteering, busy mommy of 3 and primary president (for those of you that are LDS, you know what I'm talking about - if you don't, just know that it's a demanding volunteer job within our church that I love, but that takes a LOT of time!) needs to take a break. At this point, I'm just planning to take the week off while my laptop has some repairs done and I get a little caught up on life. However, it's possible that I may have to put an end to Saving Like Crazy all together - I'm just not sure if I'm going to be able to continue to swing it with everything else I have going. Please check back with me over the next week or so. I'll keep you posted on my plans, and you can bet that I will absolutely be continuing to be a bargain shopper - I'm too hooked to give that up! I hope you all can understand my need to take a step back and re-evaluate the things that are consuming my time right now. My 3 little ones are growing SO fast - youngest turned 1 today - and I'm trying to enjoy them as much as I can because I know they won't be little for long.

I will hopefully be back in the loop in a week or so, and I thank you all for your support! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment