Friday, September 4, 2009

Military Commissary Case Lot Sale Time Again!

If you have access to a military commissary, case lot season has arrived again. The Peterson AFB case lot sale is happening now - September 4-6th. I have to warn you - I went in there today and it is CRAZY in there! The line to check out was wrapped through the frozen/dairy area and then around the back of the store to the meat counter. I went with the intention of getting some prices on things, however I didn't have much luck because it was a madhouse and I had a couple of little ones with me. I did see cases of 12 boxes of Pasta Roni for $7.88, cases of Healthy Choice soups (vegetable, ham & bean, or chicken noodle) for $12, but then there were $3 worth of coupons attached to them, so $9 for 12 cans. There were cases of 6 bottles of Snuggle fabric softener for $10.50, 18 pouches of Betty Crocker brownie mixes for $8, etc. Like I said, I wasn't able to get a really good look at things because it was just too crazy in there.

Other local commissary case lot sales:
Fort Carson - September 18 & 19th
Air Force Academy - ends today (September 2, 3, 4th)
Buckley AFB (Aurora, CO) - September 18th & 19th)

If you find any great deals, let us know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment