Friday, September 4, 2009

Career Step - Medical Transcription and Billing/Coding Programs

This is not the type of thing that I normally post about, however I think it's too good of an opportunity not to share. Career Step is a well respected medical transcription and medical billing/coding training program. It is all completed online. I am actually in the process of going through the program now. Unfortunately, when I signed up, I wasn't aware of the program that I'm telling you about. It is a program that is not approved for payment by the Military Spouse Career Advancement Account. So, basically, if you're a military spouse, you can go through this course, which will prepare you for a career in either medical transcription or medical coding completely FREE! Go HERE for details about the program. On their home page they have a section specifically about this opportunity for military spouses. When you complete the training, you'll be trained in a career field that can move around with you. There are lots of legitimate at home opportunities in these areas. Like I said, I'm a current student. Unfortunately I paid for the program before these funds were available, but I'm very happy with it so far. If you have any questions about it or anything, I'd be happy to answer them. Also, if you do decide to sign up, I'd love for you to include my information under "referral information" so if you decide to do so, please drop me an e-mail and I'll share my info. My e-mail is erviefamily@gmail.com. If any of you decide to give it a shot - I wish you the best with it!

4 comments:

  1. LOL...I'm training through them to. I should be done in December! I'm pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious about it but your link isn't there. Could you post it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about that! The link is there now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking into this program too. Was curious if you are doing the inpatient/outpatient or just one of those? Also, do you get any actual books or is everything on line? It seems like a great program. I was looking at Penn Foster too but this program seems really good. Thanks very much.

    ReplyDelete