Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Update on King Soopers Deals

I went and did my first buy 10, save $5 deal at King Soopers today, and I wanted to report a few finds.

First, use that B1G1 Free Sobe Lifewater coupon because it's a money maker. They take the full price of the Sobe Lifewater before the promo discounts, so it gives you some overage for your other items.

Also, Sara Lee bread is on sale this week for $1.47 - a good price, but not great. However, I visited the King Soopers at Powers and Stetson Hills, and the loaves of bread have coupons on them for a FREE bag of Sara Lee mini bagels. So, for $1.47 you get a loaf of bread and a bag of mini bagels. The mini bagels alone normally cost about $3.

Finally, Betty Crocker fruit snacks are included in the promotion. AND, if you buy 5 boxes, you get a catalina that prints out at the register for $3.50 off your next shopping trip.

Today I spent $14.09 and got 33 items plus a $3.50 coupon for my next visit. NICE deals! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment