Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Albertsons Trip

I haven't posted any of my great deals in a while, so I decided I should. Yesterday in the midst of the mountains of laundry, I did a quick run to Albertsons to hit the great General Mills deal and grab some milk. I went to the Centennial/Garden of the Gods location because I had heard that they were doubling. True story!! Here's what I got:

6 boxes of pizza rolls
5 boxes of cereal
1 gallon of milk
4 bags of frozen vegetables
2 bags of cookie mix (free!)
3 Suddenly Salad mixes (free!)
4 bags of Cheerios snack mix (free!)
2 boxes of toaster strudels
2 bags of Chex mix
3 boxes of Hamburger Helper
2 cans of cinnamon rolls
3 boxes of fruit snacks


My grand total was $17.57 for 37 items, and I saved $92.27!! In addition, I received a catalina for $1.50 off my next trip to Albertsons as well as 100 bonus boxtops for my daughter's school (not to mention the ones on almost every product I purchased!!) This, my friends, is why I'm hooked on couponing! Snagged any great deals lately? I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment