Monday, July 6, 2009

Swagbucks - New Prize Offering

So, you've heard me talk about Swagbucks MANY times before, but it's just too good not to tell you about, and I learned about it from a fellow mommy blogger too. Basically, you sign up for FREE, and by using Swagbucks.com to do your internet searches (just like you would Google or any other search engine), you earn "swagbucks" When you've earned enough, you redeem them for prizes in the SwagStore. They just added a new prize. You can get $5 cash added to your PayPal account for every 80 swagbucks you redeem. So, if you want to get signed up, go HERE and be sure to use the code CASHISKING to start yourself off with 5 Swagbucks. After that, always use swagbucks for any search you do on the internet, and tell your friends about it so that they can sign up under you and help you earn them faster! I've been using swagbucks since sometime in February, and so far I have earned at least 33 $5 Amazon gift cards. Who can afford to pass up free money?! Leave a comment letting me know if you decide to sign up. Or, if you're already signed up, I'd love to hear what you've redeemed your swagbucks for! Happy searching!

1 comment:

  1. I've gotten one $5 Amazon GC since loading the swag bucks toolbar into my firefox internet browser. I think I started using it in April or May.

    ReplyDelete