Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Safeway Deals 7/15 to 7/21


Here are the deals I see at Safeway this week. You can check out the full ad HERE. Let me know if I missed anything!

72 hour sale - Friday, Saturday & Sunday:
Skippy peanut butter - $1.29
Medium cooked shrimp - $4.99/lb (sold in 2 lb bag frozen)
Honey Maid graham crackers or Chips Ahoy cookies - $1.88

Meat and Dairy:
Pork shoulder country style ribs - $.97/lb
Safeway boneless, skinless chicken breasts - $1.77/lb
Rancher's Reserve NY Strip Steak - $4.97/lb
Lucerne Milk (gallon) - $1.58
Yoplait yogurt - .50 (must buy 10) - use the .50/6 HERE, or the coupons we received in recent inserts (I'm not sure which ones, leave a comment if you know)

Produce:
Sweet northwest cherries - $1.37/lb
Red or black plums - .98/lb
Walla walla sweet yellow onions - .99/lb

General grocery:
Safeway Wheat breads - .99

Buy 5, Save $5 instantly promotion (prices below are based on purchasing 5 items)
Nestle Pure Life water (24 pack) - $2.99, use the $1/1 coupon HERE to get it for $1.99
Fritos or Cheetos - $1.29 (stock up!)
Lay's Potato chips - $1.49 - great price!
Mission tortilla chips - $1.69
There are lots of other items in this promo, so be sure to check the ad. There are also several in ad coupons, which I tend not to use as often as I used to because of the $20 minimum purchase requirement.

I think that's pretty much it for deals that I see this week. This ad review is part of BeCentsable's Weekly Grocery Gathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment