Wednesday, July 8, 2009

King Soopers Deals 7/8-7/14


I don't see tons of great deals at King Soopers this week, but here's what I found. Leave a comment if you see any great deals that I missed!

Meat and Dairy:
Colorado Proud Milk - $1.58/gallon
Large eggs (18 ct) - $1.29
Boneless center cut pork loin chops - $1.99/lb
Boneless chicken breasts or tenders - $1.99/lb (you can definitely get these cheaper elsewhere most of the time!)

Produce:
Strawberries - 1 lb for $1.50, 2 lbs for $2.88, or 4 lbs for $4.77
Melons - .50/lb
Bartlett pears - .99/lb
Asparagus - $1.99/lb
Yellow peaches - .99/lb
Fresh express Salad - .99

General Grocery:
Bounty paper towels (single roll) - $1, use the .25/1 coupon from the 7/5 P&G insert to get them for .50
Keebler Sandies, Chips Deluxe, or Club crackers - $1.69 each IF You buy 3

This ad review is part of BeCentsable's Weekly Grocery Gathering.

2 comments:

  1. I am thrilled to find your blog through BeCentsable Grocery Gathering. I have been following the frugal blogs for about 8 months, and I have saved so much money!! I am really excited to find you and the Colorado deals. I live in Denver. Thanks for listing the best deals for us! Do you know if there is a coupon out there for Aquafresh toothpaste? It looks like it is 10 for $10 at King Soopers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Broomfieldmom, and welcome! I don't think there's an Aquafresh coupon out there for basic Aquafresh toothpaste. I've seen several for specific varieties, but none that match up to the King Soopers sale unforunately. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete