Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rancho Liborio Highlights for June 3rd-9th

I typically just cover a few highlights for Rancho Liborio, and will probably start doing the same for the new Sunflower Farmers Market store (which by the way I checked out last week and it's awesome!) I have become somewhat of a regular at Rancho Liborio, and I almost always stick to just produce when I stop in. Anyway, if you'd like to check out the Rancho Liborio ad, you can do so HERE

Wednesday only produce specials:
White onions 3lbs/.99
Oranges - 5lbs/.99
Mangos - 3lbs/.99
Nectarines - .57/lb
Red Delicious apples - .39/lb
Bulk Rice - .39/lb
Cantaloupe - 3lbs/.99

Deals that are good all week:
Russet Potatoes - 10 lb bag/.97
Strawberries (it's hard to read, but I think it says 1 lb containers) - .99 each
Jicama - 3lbs/.99
Cabbage - 3lbs/.99
Lettuce - 2/.99
Jalapenos - 3lbs/.99
Tomatillos - 3lbs/.99

They also have Thursday meat specials, but I'm not going to list those since it's a little hard to decipher what's what in the ad. Be sure to check it out for yourself, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment