Tuesday, June 2, 2009

More FREE Buddies Soaps


OK, I check out Fabulessly Frugal on a regular basis because it's a great site, so I thought it was fun that when I checked her out today, she had posted the link to this $3/3 Johnson & Johnson coupon, and had indicated that this was her very first couponing freebie. It was mine too! I saw on one of the frugal mom sites that I could get these for free and I became instantly intrigued. Since then, there's been no turning back. I LOVE couponing, and I have at least a year's supply of deodorant, shaving cream, razors, dish soap, lotion, buddies soaps, toothpaste, toothbrushes, bbq sauce, and a few other things. I've only been at this since the very end of January, and it is so much fun! So, go HERE and print your $3/3 coupon. Then take it to Target and get 3 buddies soaps priced at about .97 each, and there you go, 3 great little freebies. My kids love these, and I love that they don't stick to the bottom of my bath tub and dissolve into nothingness!

No comments:

Post a Comment