Wednesday, June 3, 2009

King Soopers Deals June 3rd - 6th


I am doing the King Soopers ad review first this week because they had the most deals that I was excited about - mostly in the produce area. Be sure to check out the ad in case I missed anything!

Meat and Dairy:
King Soopers Milk or Kroger Orange Juice - $1/half gallon
Kroger cheese shreds, bars and singles - $1.50 each
USDA Choice London Broil - 50% off
Boneless Chicken - B1G1 FREE - I would not recommend buying this, it doesn't end up being a great price at all
Chicken leg quarters - .66/lb
80% lean ground beef - $2.19/lb
USDA Choice Cross Rib Roast - $3.99/lb

Produce:
Gold pineapples - .99 each! (I see some grilled kabobs in our future this week!)
Green cabbage - 3lbs/$1
Ataulfo mangos - 3/$1
Gala, Golden Delicious, Granny Smith and Red Delicious apples - 3/$1
Strawberries (1 lb) - $1 (Stock up!)
Raspberries (6 oz) - $1 (I might have to make a 2nd batch of raspberry freezer jam this week!)

General Grocery:
Ken's Salad Dressing - $1.49, use the $1/1 coupon from the 5/3 SS insert and get it for .49 each
Knorr Lipton side dishes - $1, use the .50/2 or $1/3 coupons from the 5/17 RP insert to get them for as low as .50 each

That's pretty much the extent of the really good deals that I noticed, but let me know if you see something that I missed!

This ad review is part of BeCentsable's Weekly Grocery Gathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment