Saturday, June 27, 2009

K-Mart Super Doubles are Coming Again


July 5th - 11th, participating K-Mart stores will be doubling coupons up to $2 again. Unfortunately, the Colorado Springs stores (Colorado in general) are not participating. The only one in this state is the Aurora store. However, my friends and family in KC will be happy to hear that the stores there ARE participating. The lady mentioned the Barry Rd and Vivion stores, and I think there was one other. My guess is that we won't see doubles in Colorado Springs again until the Chapel Hills Mall K-Mart closes. They are having their store closing sale now, although I didn't see any really great deals yet. They'll basically keep marking stuff down until the place is cleared out according to my cashier today. Anyway, I'll link up to the coupon match ups once I see them. If you're wondering if your stores are participating, you can call 1.866.KMART-4U to find out. Let us know in the comments if they are!

1 comment: