Thursday, June 4, 2009

K-Mart Doubles Bummer for Co Spgs


So, I hurried online this morning to check the K-Mart ad and make sure that the local Colorado Springs stores are in for the up to $2 doubles next week, and to my disappointment - they don't appear to be - there's no fun little red box with the big $2 in the corner. Looks like we have to wait again around here. However, I'm happy to report for all of my friends and family in Missouri that it looks like your stores are IN this time, and I'll be in KC next week, so I'm definitely planning to score some hot deals! :) If you're in some other area and were told earlier this week that your stores were participating, you may want to check in with them again because I think they did a lot of misinforming...

1 comment:

  1. I was so excited to get online and check the ad only to be devastated to not see any doubles showing on the front. However I am hearing that possibly some of the ads are wrong so I may call corp. to find out for sure.

    ReplyDelete