Friday, June 5, 2009

Albertson's Deals June 3rd-9th


Here are the deals I see at Albertson's this week. Sorry for the delay getting them posted. I have family in town from Missouri, so my posts will probably be somewhat minimal the next couple of days...

Meat and Dairy:
Assorted Pork Chops - .97/lb
93% lean ground beef - $.99/lb
Pork picnic roast - .99/lb
Whole fryer chickens - .89/lb (unless you really need them, I'd wait for a better price)

Produce:
Cantaloupe - .99 each
Red, yellow or orange peppers - .99 each
These are pretty much the only really decent produce prices I see. Everything else can be had for less than half what their price is at another store this week.

General Grocery:
OK, scratch that - I really don't see any great bargains in the General Grocery or household areas this week.

1 comment:

  1. My ad showed the ground beef at $1.99 for the 93%

    ReplyDelete