Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Where is all of the Comment LOVE??

OK gals (and guys if you're out there), I know that my blog gets lots of hits every day, and yet I'm lucky to get a single comment. I'm dying to hear from you! Are the deals helping you out? Are you finding bargains that I haven't mentioned, but should?! What do you like? What's missing from my blog? I try to invest a fair amount of time into making my blog fun and useful, but I need your input, encouragement, etc. I'm feeling a little lonely out here in blog land - wondering if the deals I post are helping anybody out... Leave me some comments, PLEASE!! :)

7 comments:

  1. I usually check your blog every day - so keep up the good work! I'm in Glenwood Springs, CO & I really appreciate it that you do weekly deals for King's and Safeway. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check in on every post! Most of the time it is stuff in your area, but...I pass the info on to my December Mama's group. We have at least one lady out there that I know of. It amazes me the amount of deals you find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and check it several times a week. Infact I even have a link to your blog on my blog. Thanks for all your hard work, I saved about $25 last week by looking at your blog and going to where all the bargains where. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in the sticks, and really have to be organized when I go shopping, because I try and only go once a week. Your blog is a must read before I leave, it has helped me soooo much! Keep up the good work, you totally rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy reading your blog everyday. I feel a little lonely too in blogland. I am still new to blogging. Do you know of any good blog sites I can let others know about my free giveaway I am doing?

    ReplyDelete