Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Swagbucks - You Really Should Sign Up!


OK, so I haven't done a plug for swagbucks lately, but in honor of the fact that I earned my 15th $5.00 Amazon gift card tonight, I think it's time. If you haven't signed up yet, you really ought to. I've only been doing it for a few months, but the key is signing up and then getting people to sign up under you. All it is is a program where you earn "swagbucks" for doing internet searches. It's a search engine kind of like google, and instead of using google, you just use either your swagbucks toolbar (if you choose to download it) or you go to the swagbucks website to do your searches. Every once in a while when you do a search, it will pop up on your screen that you won a swagbuck, and you can trade your swagbucks in for fun prizes. So, are you convinced yet? It's super easy and fun. Go HERE to get signed up now, and ask away if you have questions!

1 comment:

  1. what website's do you go to and earn swagbucks?? I wonder if it is random, or set sites. I also referred a few people, but i am not clear how they refrence me so I get credit. I did read on thw swagbuck site...

    ReplyDelete