Thursday, May 28, 2009

Safeway Deals May 27th-June 2nd


Here are the deals I see at Safeway this week. Be sure to check your ad and see if I missed anything fabulous. By the way, It kind of seems like a slow week for bargains at all of the stores this week. I'm kind of ok with it because I feel like I've been going to the store a lot lately. :)

Meat and Dairy:
73% lean ground beef - .99/lb (I just can't make myself buy 73% even if it is only .99/lb)
Split chicken breasts - .99/lb
Rancher's Reserve T-bone steak - $1.59/lb
Assorted pork chops - $1.59/lb
Athenos Feta cheese - $2, use the $1/1 coupon HERE to get it for $1!

Produce:
On the vine ripe tomatoes - .99/lb
Cantaloupe - .99 each
Fresh Express Shreds - $1

General Grocery:
McCormick Grill Mates - .99, use the .50/1 coupon from the 5/3 RP insert to get them FREE!
Mission tortilla chips - $2
Combo Deal - 2 20 oz Pepsi products and 1 bag of Doritos - $1.99 - this is the only combo deal that seems like a pretty decent deal to me

That's pretty much the extent of what I see this week. Let me know if you see something I missed!

This post is part of BeCentsable's Weekly Grocery Gathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment