Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rancho Liborio Highlights for May 27th-June 2nd

Here are the hottest deals I see at Rancho Liborio this week. Sorry I didn't get this posted sooner - the Wednesday produce specials have already passed. I am absolutely loving this store since I checked it out a few weeks ago. Their produce is good quality and the prices are amazing. For some reason my kids love going in there - they are totally fascinated by the huge produce section and the fruits and veggies they've never seen, so they behave like angels when we're there - so, everybody is happy. :)

10 lb bag of potatoes - .97!
Cucumbers - 6/.97
Cilantro - 9 bunches for .97
Radishes - 6 bunches for .97
Bulk rice - 2 lbs/.97
White onions - 3 lbs/.97
Dozen large eggs - .67 each
Frosted Flakes - $1.47 per box, use those $1/1 coupons that used to be available, but are no longer and get them for .47 per box!!
Doritos - $1.67

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've seen you mention the jicama yet. It is the reason I go to Rancho Liborio. I've never seen jicama drop below $1/lb anywhere else, but I consistenly get it at RL for 2 or 3 lbs for $1!!!

    ReplyDelete