Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rancho Liborio Highlights for May 20-26th

Rancho Liborio is a store I just started checking out the past few weeks, and I have to say - both of my trips have been well worth it!! I pretty much stick to the produce when I'm there, but I think I might try out the boneless, skinless chicken breasts this week. We have been having lots of homemade salsa at our house!!

Boneless, skinless chicken breasts - $1.69/lb
Cilantro - 7 bunches for .97
Roma tomatoes - 2lbs/.97
Avocados 4/.99
Green onions - 4 bunches for .97
Seedless Watermelon - 5lbs/.97
Cucumbers - 4/.97
Iceberg Lettuce - .67 each (this is a Wednesday produce special price)
Yellow onions - 4lbs/.97 (this is also a Wednesday only produce price)

1 comment:

  1. They also have 7oz bags of pasta for 20 cents! Yup, 20 cents! I got my 20 bags for $4! They even have the tiny alphabet pasta for making soups! Even though they are smaller bags 2 of them are about the size of a nomal thing of pasta...it still is only $.40 for 2!

    ReplyDelete