Wednesday, May 20, 2009

If You Haven't Already, You Really Need to Get Signed Up For Swagbucks!!

OK, so I know I have lots of new readers here in the past few weeks, and it's been a while since I did a post about swagbucks. So, here's the deal - it's just a search engine that you use - like you would google or any other search engine. But, the key with this one is that you earn swagbucks for doing those internet searches, and once you earn enough "bucks" you get to visit the swagstore and exchange your swagbucks for prizes. I personally like to use them to get $5 Amazon.com gift cards. So far I have earned 19 $5 gift cards. That's $95 in FREE money to spend on Amazon, my friends. I am LOVING it! So, here's what you need to do if you want to get signed up. Go HERE to get registered and use the code: SAVINGLIKECRAZY1 (it IS case sensitive) and you'll earn your first FIVE swagbucks just for getting signed up. Then, they key to earning more is to use swagbucks for all your internet searches AND spread the word to your friends and family and have them sign up under you so that you can earn much faster. Your earnings will be slow at first, but if you spread the word and get some friends signed up under you, you'll be amazed how many swagbucks you can earn while you're out running errands. :) If you have questions about how it works, let me know. Please be aware that the swagcode I listed is only valid for people who are signing up for the first time (I hope to get one for all of you already swagbucking friends soon! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment