52 minutes ago
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Free Hallmark Card - Mailed and Everything
Thanks to Mommies with Cents for the heads up on this one. Below are the steps for sending a free Hallmark card. You get to pick when it sends. Think upcoming birthdays, Father's Day, anniversaries, etc...
1. Select your Hallmark paper folded 5x7 card (remember that you can select any paper or photo card, not just the ones featured)
2. Personalize the text/photos on the front, inside, and back of the card
3. Sign-in to your Hallmark account (or create one for free)
3. Mail it directly to your recipient so that Hallmark pays for that stamp if you'd be mailing it anyways. Select "I want Hallmark to mail this card for me" and enter your recipient's address.
4. Choose your arrival date (soonest is May 6) and then add the card to your shopping basket.
5. Enter Code: ICTCARD. The code is not case-sensitive. The total cost without the promotion card would have been $3.91. The entire $3.91 will be deducted on the order screen. Your cost - FREE!
6. Check out and "Submit Order Now". You will not be asked for any billing information because your total was $0.00.
Please note that you do need to sign-in or create a free Hallmark account in order to order your card.