Monday, April 27, 2009

Walgreens Deals 4/26-5/2



Just a reminder that the easysaver program at Walgreen's has officially gone away. The rumor is that they will be doing lots more register rewards deals (which I prefer because you don't have to wait forever to get your money) This week would suggest that the rumors are true, but we'll just have to watch and see...

Register Reward Deals
Buy $10 in Neosporin and/or Band-Aids and get a $4RR
Purchase 2 Band-Aids $6
Purchase 1 Neosporin $4
Total=$10
Use 2 $1 Band-Aid coupons from the 2/8, 3/15 or 4/26SS inserts
Plus, use 1 $1 Neosporin coupon from the 3/15, 4/26SS inserts or HERE
Pay $7
Get back a $4RR
Final cost $1 each!
Thanks to Hip2Save for this little scenario!

Ecotrin Aspirin $2, get a $2RR
Use the $1 coupon from the 1/25SS insert or
Or the $2.25 coupon from HERE
Final cost free + overage
*The $2.25 coupon will probably beep and the cashier will need to adjust it down to $2, but with the RR you're still getting a nice overage!

Nivea Body Wash $4.99, get a $4.99 RR
Use the $1 coupon from the 4/19RP inserts
Final cost FREE + a $1 overage

Rembrandt Toothpaste or Mouthwash $5.99, get a $5.99RR
Final cost FREE!

Suave Hair Care 3/$5, get a $2RR on 3
Use one $1/2 or $1.75/3 coupon from the 3/1 or 3/29RP inserts
Final cost varies
(The offer still stands, if you're in Co Springs and need these coupons, I will happily give you mine. I am well stocked on hair care for now. Just e-mail me at let me know!)

Schick Quattro for Women $8.99, get a $3RR
Use the $4 coupon from the 3/22SS or 4/19RP inserts
Final cost $1.99

Listerine mouthwash 2/$8, get a $4RR on 2
Use 2 $2 coupons from the 2/8RP insert or HERE (assuming this kind is part of the deal!)
Final cost FREE

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner $13.99, get a $3RR
Use the $7 coupon from HERE
Final cost $3.99

Huggies Pull Ups 2/$20, get a $2RR on 2
Use two $3 coupons from the 4/19SS insert
Final cost $6 each

Other Good Deals this Week:
Campbells soups - .59 with in-ad coupon
Use $1/2 coupon HERE
Final cost .09 each

Reynolds Wrap .89 with in-ad coupon
Use the .55 coupon from the 4/19SS insert
Final cost .34

4 comments:

  1. My Wags does not have the Flipz 2/$3, what location are these on sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend doing a price check because the Flipz thing is a sale that is in the ad on page 2. I wonder if maybe they just weren't marked at your store? I know I've run into that many times with other things at wags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the sales in the Denver area are different than in Colo Springs. The mgr was very nice and did check the pricing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you brought this up because when I went online again and looked at my ad, I realized that I still had it set to the ad for a store in Missouri from when I was there visiting family. They have a way better ad than we do this week. I'm going to remove that deal and a couple of others from my list based on this... Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete