Friday, April 10, 2009

Swagbucks - Now's the Time to Sign Up if You Haven't Yet!

I know I talk about swagbucks a lot, so I'm sorry that I'm dedicating another post to it. But, I have to celebrate the fact that I just earned my 9th $5.00 Amazon gift card. More importantly, I was contacted by the swagbucks company and offered a special code only available through my blog that you can redeem when you sign up for swagbucks for the first time. When you sign up for swagbucks, you automatically get your first 3 swagbucks. By using this code, you get an additional 2 swagbucks, so you start out with 5 - only 40 away from your first $5 Amazon gift card (if you choose that). So, if you have not yet signed up, but have been thinking about it, now is the time. If you've already signed up, but your husband hasn't', now's the time to get him signed up! The code is case sensitive and it is:

SAVINGLIKECRAZY

This code is only valid for 24 hours, so go HERE and get signed up ASAP!!

If you want to find out more about what swagbucks is - go HERE

A little tip for earning swagbucks faster - do a swagbucks search for everything - if you're going to log on to your email, type in "gmail" for example in your swagbucks toolbar. It's a small extra step, but it's worth it to rack up those swagbucks!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I'm not nearly as good as you, I'm still under 20 :( but I'm trying to do it better.

    ReplyDelete