Thursday, April 9, 2009

Some Coupons Worth Printing!

$2.00 off Dry Idea deodorant HERE
This is rumored to be on sale at Target for $2, and if so, it's all yours for FREE!
*I haven't checked this out at our local Targets yet, so if somebody is able to get this deal, be sure to leave a comment and let us know!

$2.00 off any Aveeno product HERE I love Aveeno products because my little guy has pretty serious eczema, so I was excited about this one!

.50/1 Wacky Mac Pasta HERE This is around .76 at Wal-Mart, so .24 pasta is not bad!

$1.00/1 Wholly Guacamole or Salsa HERE This one could potentially score you some free salsa during a King Soopers sale.

$1.00/1 Rice Works Chips HERE

I am too tired to post anymore tonight, but I will post more IP coupons tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment