Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One more K-Mart update


I just wanted to let everybody know that I did confirm with K-Mart's national customer service, and there are not any stores doubling up to $4.00 coupons (which would double to $8) Some of the communications they sent out made it sound like that, but they meant that they would double up to $2 coupons, which would double to $4. Just wanted to make sure I let everybody know that. If you use a coupon for over $2, it will not be worth anything more than $2. Also, in MO, they are tripling coupons up to .75, so a .75 coupon would be worth $2.25 - not too bad! I'm bummed that the springs stores aren't participating, but we were in on it the last 2 times, so it's ok :)

1 comment:

  1. Good to know! I totally thought some were doubling up to 8$. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete