Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Little Bit About Me

In case anybody is interested, I thought I would add a little area with some information about the person behind "Saving Like Nobody's Business." Many of you know me, so feel free to skip over this little post. :) My name is Beth and I am an LDS stay at home mom of 3 little ones. They are 5, 3 and 7 months. I had worked full time while my husband attended law school up until our youngest was born last September. I love staying home with them! I am also the primary president in my ward at church, which is keeping me nice and busy. I am definitely not a money saving expert, but I have learned a lot since entering the world of couponing, sale matching and money saving in late January of this year. I LOVE finding a great deal and I can't wait to share my deals with other people so that they can get in on it too. So, that's why I started this blog. We currently live in Colorado since late November when my husband was assigned to his first air force duty station here. We are enjoying it very much! Here is a picture of my kiddos with the Easter bunny last weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Awe, they are too cute Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, Primary President joys. We should bounce ideas off each other! I've been the president in our ward for almost 3 years and my ideas are running out...

    ReplyDelete