Tuesday, April 14, 2009

K-Mart Doubles Update


I called again this morning because I just know that not every single store is participating. This lady actually looked it up for me and she said that the Co Spgs stores will NOT be participating, but that the KC area stores will. So, all of you in KC - be sure to take advantage. I'll post a coupon match up as it gets closer. I'm also waiting for a list of the stores that are participating in both states and when I have them, I'll post.

Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Let me know if you want me to get anything for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad they are bringing doubles back to KC again. Actually I have heard that some areas may be getting Triples. I also heard doubles up to $4!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering which number you called to find out if your store was participating? I called our actual location and they had no idea! A lot of help they are! I was hoping we would be participating b/c we haven't gotten to yet and I am ready! :) juliegalew@aim.com

    ReplyDelete