Monday, April 6, 2009

Have I Mentioned How Much I Love Swagbucks?!

I know I mention this a lot, but I'm really loving the swagbucks thing. There is nothing required of you other than to use the swagbucks site or the swagbucks toolbar to do your internet searches (much like you would Google or any other search engine). Occasionally, as you're searching, the screen pops up a little swagbuck for you, and once you earn enough, you can redeem them for great free stuff. I intend to use mine for free $5.00 Amazon gift cards, and I'm so excited to report that I recently earned my 8th gift card! I've only been doing this for a couple of months, so I'm feeling pretty good about my winnings! If you haven't yet signed up, go HERE and starting earning your free stuff!! It's super simple! And, if you have a blog - do a post about swagbucks and get people to sign up under you so that you can earn even faster!

1 comment:

  1. I've been doing it, but mine are not adding up very quickly!

    ReplyDelete