Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Free Domino's Lunch

Did you hit Domino's for your free pasta in a bread bowl? We did, along with a whole entourage of friends, and I'm glad we did. I thought it was pretty good, and for the price, it was FABULOUS! We made an afternoon of it and ate ours at a little picnic at the park. I forgot my camera, so the pic was taken with my phone and really isn't great, plus it doesn't even begin to show you our little crowd. All total, I think there were 7 moms and 17 kiddos...I hope I counted everybody. Anyway, thanks girls, it was fun! ..and thanks Domino's for the FREE lunch!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I bet Kayla was in heaven with all those kids to play with! :) We went to our Domino's but they were already out of bread bowls...we still got the pasta though. That's the thing that I'm finding about living in Provo...all of the great deals go super quick.

    ReplyDelete