Sunday, March 8, 2009

Some Good Target Deals


On Saturday I hit Target because I had some coupons for Sutton & Dodge meat. I ended up getting a London Broil for 15 cents, a nice roast (not pictured) for $1.37, some thin steaks for just over a dollar, and some stew meat for like $1.50. I printed the $2.00 off coupons HERE, and the meat was on sale, so I don't know if these awesome deals are still available or not.

The Mott's applesauce 6 packs of individual cups are a steal!
Cost: $1.77 each
Target coupon HERE for $1 off Target coupon
Then go HERE for a .55 manufacturer coupon
Final cost = Just 22 cents each!

Goldfish were $1.79
I used a $1/1 printable Target coupon
Final cost: 79 cents each!

I used the $5/1 Huggies coupons to get the wipes for 99 cents each

No comments:

Post a Comment