Friday, March 6, 2009

Huggies Coupons Have Been Reset!!



Hey girls, great news!! Click on the red coupons.com area on my right side bar and you can print 2 more copies of the $5 off and $3 off Huggies coupons.

Also, I discovered that for the diaper deal next week, I'll need to use the $3.00 coupons since the $5 off is for Gentle Care diapers which only go up to size 2. My baby is in 3's already. So, my deal won't be quite as great as it would have been, but it'll still be good. However - when I was in Wal-Mart yesterday, I decided to try using one of the $5.00 coupons for wipes. They didn't have any gentle care, so I grabbed a 4 pack of Natural Care wipes that were $6.36 and decided to give it a shot. The coupon scanned just fine and I walked out with 4 packs of wipes for $1.36.

Even better than that - I've heard that Target has their Huggies Gentle Care Wipes priced at $5.99 for 184 count. You know what that means...184 wipes for 99 cents!!

One last tip - if you just happen to have more of those $5.00 off coupons than you know what to do with...watch for Huggies Gentle Care changing pads for around $2.50 at your local Wal-Mart. Use the $5 off and get yourself an extra $2.50 to cover whatever else you're buying!

Happy diaper, wipes, and bargain shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I could only print one of each. Is that right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be able to print them twice. If you only got them once, click on the red box to the right again and then check and see if they moved. I printed mine once and then when I went back to print them again, they had moved to the last page of coupons. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete