Saturday, March 7, 2009

Coupons for this Sunday's Inserts

HERE is a sneak peek at the coupons we'll be getting in this Sunday's inserts. It's been my experience that the coupons do vary a little bit by region, so I wouldn't count on seeing every single one of these exactly as listed, but it gives you a pretty good idea of what's coming. Two that jumped out at me are the Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner or the Garnier Fructis styling products. These are exactly what you need to combine with the instant value coupon in the Walgreen's easy saver catalog to get those items FREE this week.

Also, the question has been asked how I know what the deals are (i.e. at Walgreens) already this week. Honestly, I don't know how the info gets out, but I know that if you do enough searching around, it's almost always out there a few days in advance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment