Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Caregiver's Marketplace Rebate

I hope you've all been getting lots of great deals this week! I am SO stocked up on Garnier Fructis. I have been able to get 8 bottles of shampoo, 8 bottles of conditioner, and 16 styling products all FREE! I don't have a picture because half of my loot is in Colorado and I'm in Missouri at the moment with the other half. Getting those coupons off ebay totally paid off! I have also hit the Huggies deal a couple of times. Speaking of which, if you're interested in getting 75 cents back for each pack of Huggies you purchase, hold on to your ORIGINAL receipts. Go HERE to get the details and print a mail in rebate form and they'll send you a check with 75 cents for each pack of Huggies diapers (you need to buy 5 participating items before you submit a rebate request). Check it out, there are other items that are eligible for rebates too!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad SOMEONE I know with a babe got in on the HUggies deal. All of our WAgs have been sold out since Sunday :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, also, I would be interested in a little more details buying coupons on ebay. haven't done it yet, but I may be tempted for some things.

    ReplyDelete