Thursday, February 26, 2009

Safeway Deals This Week



Last night after my K-Mart trip, I also hit Safeway for a few deals. They have a $10 off $50 coupon in their ad this week. So, I bought a big can of Enfamil that normally costs about $25, and I used 4 $5.00 Enfamil checks. So, that got me well on my way to the $50 mark. My total for the items shown was $12.66. My percentage of savings...82%!!! I can't believe I didn't start this years ago!

Be sure to use the in ad coupons for a free 2 liter Pepsi product (we chose Crush grape) *Be aware that this requires a $10 purchase

Also, a big box of Frosted Mini Wheats for 99 cents, add the 70 cents off any Kellogg's cereal coupon from Sunday's paper plus the Safeway double up to $1.00 in our area, and you have yourself a box of Frosted Mini Wheats for FREE!

Final in ad coupon is for Lucerne butter for 99 cents!

There are also a few deals that are only available Saturday and Sunday. 87 cent eggs and 88 cent Campbell's Select Harvest Soup. You can go HERE to print a $1.00 off 4 Select Harvest soups, OR use the .40 off 2 coupon from a recent coupon insert for some GREAT deals on soup! Ths printable is a Safeway coupon, and the others are manufacturer - so I would think they could be combined, however the Safeway one says not to be used in conjunction with any other coupon, so I guess not...

3 comments:

  1. Fun hobby, isn't it! I wish I had a K Mart close by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, can I ask a serious question? I'm curious how much time you spend (per week or per day) finding all these deals. Not including the shopping or the blogging--just the actual deal finding. I'm trying to figure out how much time this would take if I added it to my schedule.

    I already clip coupons out of the Sunday paper and compare them to what's on sale in the stores. But beyond that, I haven't tried and I'm afraid to try and make the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited-I called a different Safeway than I went to before, that's still pretty close and they do double coupons. :)

    ReplyDelete