Friday, February 13, 2009

Rite Aid Deals


So, I don't have a Rite Aid right in town, in fact the closest one for me is about 50 miles away, BUT we took a little trip north today for some family fun, and since we were in the area, you know I didn't pass up the opportunity to get some GREAT deals.

So, with my coupons and rebates (SCRs), my grand total for the items pictured was $2.78. If I hadn't purchased the additional Herbal Essense shampoo and conditioner, I would have spent nothing and had an overage, but I'm thinking $2.78 for these items is still one heck of a deal!

So, if you have a Rite Aid nearby, go and get these things:

Garnier Fructis Full Control Hairspray or Mousse
All you have to do is go to the Rite Aid website after your purchase is made and enter your receipt info to collect the rebate and get this item for FREE
But, if you have the $1/1 coupon from a recent Sunday paper (I can't remember which week for sure), you will actually make a dollar on this deal after the coupon and rebate.

Finesse Shampoo, Conditioner and Stylers are on sale for $2.99. There is another SCR rebate on this one for $1.99, which makes your price $1.00. Last Sunday's paper had a .75/1 coupon, which could bring your cost to a mere 25 cents!

Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner is also on sale 2 for $6 and there is a $3.00 CSR if you buy 2, which makes it only $3.00 for 2 bottles. But, there was also a coupon in the Sunday paper for $3/2, and if you use that, your total is yep, you guessed it - $0 for 2 bottles of shampoo and/or conditioner.

Don't forget to use the $5 off $20 purchase coupon that I posted earlier. There are some other Rite Aid deals too, but I'm going to stop with these...as always, search around some of the other frugal mommy blogs and I'm sure you can find more. :)

PS - the Rite Aid I visited does NOT accept printable coupons other than the ones that are specifically Rite Aid. Some do, so call yours and see.

Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. WAHOO! But, I think my Rite Aid I got a better deal than you, but you are awesome for doing all of this!

    ReplyDelete