Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mini First Aid Kit FREEBIE

OK, here's another fun one for you (since Hailey woke up crying before I even got to sleep and now I'm still awake. :))

What mommy, or person, for that matter, doesn't need a little travel size first aid kit like this:



OK then, here's the secret to getting not one, but TWO of them for free. :) Go HERE and print your $3/2 coupon. (You'll need to page through them, I think it shows up on page 8 for me.) In fact, go ahead and print 2 if you want. Then, take it to your local Target, Wal-Mart, or probably a million other stores, check out the little "travel size" section, and head out the door with 2 free first aid kits. I now have one for my car, my husband's car, my diaper bag, and a back up. How cool and easy is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment