Monday, February 16, 2009

King Sooper's Deals This Week


Kroger Comfort Diapers, $5.99
$3 Kroger printable HERE
$2.99 after coupon!

General Mills Cereal (select varieties), $2.49
$0.75/1 on Multi-Grain Cheerios printable HERE
$0.75/1 on Cookie Crisp printable HERE

PRINT THESE RIGHT AWAY!! I had a link all ready for Trix and Lucky Charms, but the print limits were reached before I could even get it posted! :)

Ocean Spray Cocktail Juice $1.98
Printable Coupon for LIGHT options (which I love) HERE
Total = .98 each

Totino's Pizza Rolls $1.25/box
.35 coupon from recent inserts, which doubles to .70
Total = .55 a box

PLUS, you can save $3.00 off your bill for buying 10 participating items. Check out your ad HERE

1 comment:

  1. It's funny that you are shopping at my old grocery store :) Call me or email me your number. There are a couple of things I want to tell you.

    ReplyDelete