Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Here Goes Nothin'!

OK girls, I'm super excited to start sharing the details of all of this saving madness. It is SO much fun. Beware, you may quickly become addicted.

So, my first fun savings tip has to do with these cute little soaps:



Go HERE and print off a coupon for $2 off 2 Johnson & Johnson products. (You should be able to use your back button to print 2 coupons). Then, go to your local Target and get 2 of these cute little buddies soaps for FREE. At our Target they cost .97, and when I checked them at King Soopers (one of our local grocery stores), they were $1.19. Shop around - several places sell them, but Target was the jackpot for me. My kids LOVE them because they don't slip out of their hands, and I love them because they don't dissolve to nothing when they're left sitting in the bath water! :)

Happy Shopping!

Look for more fun savings very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment