Friday, February 13, 2009

CVS can be a major hot spot for deals and free stuff

OK girls, I happen to live in an area that doesn't have CVS, so I'm not going to spend a lot of time on it (although when I visit family next month in an area that does have it - it might be another story. :)) Anyway, here's a link with lots of info for beginners:

CVS 101

Here's a link with the deals for the current week:

CVS deals 2/8-2/14

Search around - there are lots of mommies out there tracking the CVS bargains, and I've definitely seen some things that made me wish I had a CVS nearby.

1 comment:

  1. Beth- if there's anything that you ever want from CVS pharmacy, let me know. I can buy it for you and just keep it until you come home. I have a CVS card already and I do lots of ad shopping there...

    ReplyDelete