Thursday, February 12, 2009

Check out Swag Bucks - it's legit!

So there are a million different sites out there that claim that you win by doing your internet searches through them. I don't know the details on most of them, but I did find one that is definitely legitimate, and I would highly recommend it. You set up a free account and you start winning "swag bucks" simply by doing the internet searches that you always do. You can either download the toolbar so that it's always handy, or simply go to the swagbucks site instead of google or another search engine. I joined less than a week ago and I have 25 swag bucks so far. As soon as you get 45, you can get a $5.00 Amazon gift card. You can also use them to earn Target gift cards, Starbucks gift cards, and a list of other things in the swag store. So, either click on the little icon over to the right, or click HERE and get signed up so you can start earning your swag bucks now! I'm hoping to save up so that I can buy a little lamp for Hailey's room that I really want from Amazon. What do you want to earn?! :)

1 comment:

  1. Alright Beth - you've sparked my interest. I just might have to give this stuff a try!

    ReplyDelete